About Our Frisco Dental Office
Frisco Dental Associates welcomes your whole family to visit our dental practice for quality care! We love working with patients of all ages. No matter the person or treatment plan, we strive to stand apart from the rest with exceptional dentistry and outstanding service.
The Frisco Dental Associates Team
A visit to our dental practice begins with a warm welcome from our office manager Tammie. Tammie ensures that your appointments are scheduled per your convenience, and she is always happy to answer any questions you may have along the way. If you are here for a cleaning, you will meet Heather or Summit, our wonderful dental hygienists. Both are diligent about providing the best care for you. If you are in need of fillings, crowns, or any other more intensive dental procedure, you will meet Lindsey and Dr. Jayaswal. Lindsey is warm and friendly, and patients love talking to her while Dr. Jayaswal always prioritizes your comfort and well being. With years of collective experience in dentistry, our team brings both a valuable skill set and an immense love for our patients.
Our Dental Practice Philosophy
- We are a family dentistry not just because we treat families of our community, but because we also treat you like family.
- We firmly believe that prevention is better than cure, so we focus on preventive dental care that keeps you healthy and happy.
- We use the latest technology and innovations to preserve natural teeth whenever possible using conservative techniques.
- We strive to make your visit relaxing and stress-free with on-time scheduling and patient amenities.
- We are here to provide uncompromising excellence in dentistry every single visit.
Contact us for the Frisco dental experience, and let us do the rest!Contact Our Office
A Modern Practice
When you visit Frisco Dental Associates, you’ll see that gone are the days of feeling uncomfortable at the dentist. Our office is equipped with the latest technology, including digital X-rays, Zoom!® whitening, digital scanners, and laser dentistry, so we can provide optimal, efficient dental care.
We also offer patient amenities as well as different forms of anesthetics and sedation, including IV sedation, nitrous oxide, and oral conscious sedation, if you require them to feel fully at ease while at the dentist. Just sit back and relax while we serve you!
New Patient Information
New to our practice? Welcome! We’re excited to have you join our dental family. You can fill out our new patient forms prior to your first appointment to speed things up when you get here. We even have new patient specials to say thanks for choosing our family dentistry in Frisco.
Plan Your Visit!Contact Our Office