All on Four Implants
All-on four: One full arch of teeth, four dental implants
An all on four implant treatment is the best treatment option to replace a full arch of missing teeth. A full arch implant treatment allows for a more stable, aesthetic and comfortable option to replace missing teeth in the full arch at the time provide stability and improved form and function.
It is a cost effective treatment based in four implants being placed in the jaw bone to obtain stability and a proper positioning of the implant supported denture.
Advantages of All on Four Implants:
- Requires minimal surgery and need for grafting.
- Provides a cost effective method of replacing missing teeth in the entire arch.
- More stable and comfortable fit of the denture compared to traditional dentures.
- Restores chewing and eating ability and your smile.
- Enhances a youthful appearance through enhanced bone and gum support.