Multiple Missing Teeth
Missing multiple teeth may affect not just the adjacent teeth and the bite but the gums and the bone around the missing teeth as well. When you have several missing teeth an implant supported bridge can be a fun tank and esthetic replacement choice.
A dental implant supported fixed bridge will serve many functions besides replacing missing teeth
- Prevent further loss of bone and surrounding gum tissue.
- Prevents unnecessary cutting of natural teeth
- Improved esthetics and contact with natural teeth
- Permanent tooth replacement without the hassle of removable prosthesis.
- Restore your bite and maintain integrity of surrounding structures.